Day 01–Arrival in Kathmandu
Our representatives will be there at the Airport to receive and welcome you upon your arrival at the International Airport of Kathmandu. You will then be transferred to the hotel where you will be briefed in short about the itinerary package. The rest of the time, you will be spending at the hotel.
Day 02–Fly to Lukla, Trek to Phakding
After having breakfast in the morning, you will take 30 minutes of scenic flight from Kathmandu, through the mountains to the Tenzing- Hilary Airport at Lukla. Though the Airport is considered as one of the most dangerous airports in the world, flight to Lukla will be full of adventure and thrill. The real trekking then starts from Lukla when you start hiking from Lukla to the nearby village of Phakding. Overnight stay at a guesthouse in Phakding.
Day 03–Trek to Namche Bazaar
The trail continues along the Dudh Koshi River before climbing up the way through Himalayan Pine and Deodar Cedar forests to make it to Namche Bazaar, the business and trading hub of Everest Region. Namche used to be and still is a crucial place for trade between the traders of Tibet and Nepal. Items like salt, dried meat and other consumable goods have been sold and bought in Namche over the years. Overnight stay at a guesthouse in Namche.
Day 04– Rest day in Namche Bazaar
The fourth day is set aside for acclimatization in Namche as acclimatizing to the changing altitude and the environmental condition is very important during Everest trekking. A day of acclimatization and rest will prepare your body well for the upcoming challenge in the trekking. Trekking experts suggest to continue having mild walk rather than to stop completing in the name of rest. We will have casual walk through the busy market area of Namche and then talk with the local Sherpa people of Namche. If you feel like exploring more, you can hike until the Everest View Hotel in Syangboche. The Hotel is located at the highest altitude in the world. You can also see the views of the mountains from the Hotel. You will return back to Namche after exploring the Everest Hotel.
Day 05- Trek to Tengboche Monastery
After a day of acclimatization in Namche, we resume our trek and walk through the trail, enjoying the views of mountain peaks like Thamserku, Kantega and Kusum Kangru. After a gentle descend, the trail then rises uphill before you come across the stone gate built by Lamas that acts as the gateway to Tengboche. Located at 3860m altitude, Tengboche allows the best sunset views of Everest.
Day 06- Trek to Namche Bazaar
On this day, you will return back to the Namche Bazaar after exploring Tengboche Monastery. Later during the day, we will follow the trekking trail that passes through the forests of juniper, rhododendron and fir. After crossing Dudh Koshi River, we will pursue the steep path finally arrive at Namche where we will be staying overnight.
Day 07- Trek to Lukla:
After having breakfast, we will have a casual stroll through series of ups and downs chasing the easy trail prior to crossing Dudh Koshi River over suspension bridge to eventually reach Lukla.
Day 08- Flight to Kathmandu
On the eighth day of the itinerary, you will take the flight back to Kathmandu from Lukla. From the Airport, you will then head towards the hotel. The free time can be utilized by visiting the alleys of Thamel to buy some souvenirs and gifts to your loved ones back home. In the evening, you will then return back to the hotel and spend rest of the time at the hotel. You will be served a farewell dinner there at the Hotel at night in the presence of our entire team. If you are lucky, you will also be able to get the glimpse of Nepali cultural dance.
Day 09: Departure from Kathmandu
On the last day of the itinerary, you will be transferred to the International Airport in Kathmandu from where you can take a flight back to your country or to next desired destination.
Costs included in the price:
Costs excluded in the price:
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (for two nights) as mentioned in the appropriate itinerary.
- Guided city tours (if applicable by private car / van / bus)- depending on the number of tourists.
- All your standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Local licensed English and other language speaking guides. (We have guides for different language including Russian, etc.)
- Local staffs and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs
- Domestic airfares (Kathmandu to Lukla) including taxes during trekking itinerary.
- Land transfers during trekking itinerary
- Inclusive of government tax.
- Official expenses
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National Park entry fee.
- All meals (lunch and dinner) in City or the Capital.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfares and airport departure tax
- Visa fees
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking equipments
- Tips for trekking staffs and driver. (Note: Tipping is expected)
- Certain sightseeing/monument entrance fees
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in above section.