Day01: Arrival in Kathmandu:
Our representatives from ‘Himalayan Trek Nepal’ will pick you up from the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and then transfer you to the hotel. After reaching the hotel, you will be briefed in short about the itinerary package. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu:
The next day, you will be heading for a full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley when you will visit sites including the holy shrine of Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath (also known as Monkey Temple) and Bouddhanath Stupa. Furthermore, you will also visit the Durbar Squares of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan and enjoy the ancient art and craft of the Kathmandu Valley. Most of the sites you will visit have been included in the UNESCO’s list of world heritage. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day03: Drive to Syabrubesi:
On the third morning, you will have breakfast at the hotel and set on a drive to the town of Syabrubesi, situated to the north of Kathmandu. It takes around 9 hours to reach Syabrubesi along the scenic Prithvi Highway which follows along the banks of Trishuli River. You will have a brief break at Dhunche, Rasuwa district headquarters, before proceeding to Betrawati. Overnight stay at a guesthouse in Syabrubesi.
Day04: Trek to Goljung:
Your real trekking experience starts from the village town of Syabrubesi. After four hours of casual walk uphill you will then reach a vantage point that allows the panoramic views of snow-clad mountains. A gentle descend from the hill will bring us to Goljung Valley located at 1960 meters of altitude.
Day05: Trek to Gatlang:
Gatlang is a small and beautiful Tamang Village that is located at an altitude of 2240 meters height in a distance of about 5 walking hours far from Goljung village. While at Gatlang, you will also visit a Tibetan monastery (Gompa) and an exotic Parvati Kunda Lake situated at Gatlang.
Day06: Trek to Tatopani:
Early in the morning, you will be descending to Thangboche located along Bhote Koshi River near to Chilime Village. Ascending uphill for brief period will lead us to a natural hot water spring which is locally called as Tatopani. Taking dips in Tatopani will help you to cure several skin ailments and diseases. En route, you will have views of Langtang Range and Ganesh Himal.
Day07: Trek to Thuman via Nagthali
After breakfast, we will proceed further to Nagthali Danda which is located at 3300m altitude. We will enjoy the scenic views of Langtang, Kerung, Ganesh Himal and Sanjen Ranges from the hilltop prior to lowering down through the hill all the way to Thuman which is a Tibetan influenced Tamang Village. We will stay overnight in Thuman.
Day08: Trek to Timure via Rasuwagadhi:
En route to Timure lies Rasuwagadhi which is an ancient fort used by Nepal government during its war against the Tibetans. Leaving Rasuwagadhi behind, we will head for Timure which is the village influenced by Tibet- Burman culture that exists on the old trade route to Tibet.
Day09: Trek to Briddim:
It takes about 6 hours of walking to reach Briddim which is a Tamang Village influenced by Tibetan Buddhism. The natives here are the direct descendants of ancient Tibetan immigrants. Home stay facility is available in the Village of Briddim.
Day10: Trek back to Syabrubesi:
Early in the morning, we will head north along the Bhote Koshi River and pass through paddy fields. Later we will lower down to Syabrubesi. The whole trek takes 4 to5 hours to get complete.
Day11: Return to Kathmandu:
On the 11th day of the itinerary, you will take a drive back to the Capital city of Kathmandu following the same trail along the Prithvi Highway. It takes around 7 hours to reach Kathmandu. After reaching Kathmandu, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Day12: Free Day in Kathmandu:
The second last day of the itinerary will be a free day in Kathmandu when you will go for shopping around the streets of Thamel and buy some souvenirs for your loved ones back home. Evening is the perfect time to have rickshaw ride around Thamel. You will be served a farewell dinner there at the Hotel at night in the presence of our entire team. If you are lucky, you will also be able to get the glimpse of Nepali cultural dance.
The last day of the itinerary, you will be transferred to the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu from where you can return back to your home country or to your next desired destination.
Costs included in the price:
Costs excluded in the price:
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (for two nights) as mentioned in the appropriate itinerary.
- Guided city tours (if applicable by private car / van / bus)- depending on the number of tourists.
- All your standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Local licensed English and other language speaking guides. (We have guides for different language including Russian, etc.)
- Local staffs and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs
- As you will be traveling via land transportation, there will be no additional domestic airfares during Langtang Trekking.
- Land transfers during trekking itinerary
- Inclusive of government tax.
- Official expenses
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS)
- Langtang National Park entry fee.
- All meals (lunch and dinner) in City or the Capital.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfares and airport departure tax
- Visa fees
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking equipments
- Tips for trekking staffs and driver. (Note: Tipping is expected)
- Certain sightseeing/monument entrance fees
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in above section.